Osaka 1-Day Walking Tour - Japanspecialist
Experience the best Osaka has to offer in a day.
On this tour, you'll experience both traditional and modern icons of Osaka, from the Floating Garden Observatory to the historical Osaka Castle, one of Japan's most famous landmarks. You'll complete the day with a cruise on Ogawa river and marvel at the city views.
You'll meet your guide at Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka, and walk to the Umeda Sky Building.
The 173-meter-tall Umeda Sky Building has two towers connected by the "Floating Garden Observatory" on the 39th floor. It offers splendid views of Osaka's city, Awaji Island and Mt. Ikoma.
Enjoy Western-style lunch at the hotel's restaurant. Afterwards you will take the train from Higashi-Umeda Station to Temmabashi Station.
Osaka Castle was founded in the 16th century, known as the symbol of shogun Hideyoshi Toyotomi's power. The Main Tower of Osaka Castle is also a museum home to a collection of historical materials, including a variety of cultural assets, weapons, movies and models from the 16th century and onwards. You can also enjoy the panoramic view from the observation deck.
Enjoy the seasonal scenery and views of Osaka city reflected by the surface of the Ogawa River by taking a cruise on the Aqua Liner water bus.
Take the train to return to Osaka station, where the tour ends.
Length: One day (7 hours)
Visiting places: Floating Garden Observatory, Osaka Castle, Osaka Aqua Liner
Departing from: Osaka
Price: EUR 130,- (learn more about prices)
- This excursion includes public transportation without seat reservations and seats cannot be guaranteed.
- This tour involves plenty of walking, so we recommend suitable footwear. You will be walking around 6km.
- Osakajokoen Station may be used instead of Temmabashi Station when making the journey to Osaka Castle.
- If the Aqua Liner is out of operation; we will visit the Osaka Museum of History. In the event the Osaka Museum of History is closed guests will be refunded a portion of the tour price (JPY 1,500 per adult and JPY 750 per child).
- There is a surcharge for children aged 4 and 5 who wish to enter the Floating Garden Observatory.
- Vegetarian meal options are available when requested in advance.
- Transportation costs
- Seat reservations